What do the warranties cover?
Our warranties cover only nonhuman based defects in material or workmanship in U-Reach products. Only U-Reach clients who purchase products directly from U-Reach may obtain coverage under our limited warranties. All warranties are restricted and defined per the market region in which the product was purchased.
What is not covered under the warranties?
U-Reach Data Solutions Inc. Product Warranty
The manufacturer provides a basic one-year parts and labor warranty for all duplicators and machines. Adapters provide 6 months warranty. Cables, sockets, and other consumable items provide 3 months warranty. An extended warranty may be purchased, but only applies to all duplicators and machines. Telephone and email support is available for the life of the product as defined by the manufacturer.
1. If the system has an expired warranty
(a) If you want to proceed with repair(s), please ship the device back and note "expired warranty" on the RMA form. Customer is responsible for the cost of repairs, if the customer does not wish to proceed with the repairs, the device will be shipped back, at which time an inspection fee will be applied.
(b) If you don’t wish the product to be maintained or don’t want to pay the shipping fee, please do not send back expired warranty products.
(c) Base charge for repairs: a flat fee of £ 25.00 per hour. No extra Inspection fee will be applied but £25.00 MUST be charged once whether we do repairs or not.
DOA – No charges are required.
2. If the system is within warranty, it shall not be subject to the above charge scheme.
(a) Fill out an RMA request form, in detail, for the faulty product. Fax or e-mail the RMA request form to us. Proof of the original invoiced purchase date is required for warranty service.
(b) Your invoiced purchase(s) must be through U-Reach Data Solutions Inc., our authorized resellers or distributors for the warranty to be valid. If purchased from another regional market, the machine must be sent back to the original retailer from which the product was purchased.
(c) If U-Reach finds the returned product is not defective, an invoice will be issued to the customer for shipping and inspection fees.
3. If the product is returned without a serial number, the S/N sticker is damaged or the S/N is inconsistent with the product, the product warranty will be deemed as void. Please see warranty policy in point 1a.
4. If the product is still within the warranty period, but is damaged by misuse, abuse, accidents, or inappropriate handling and installation, the warranty will be rendered nullified and the customer will incur the repair costs.
5. Prior to shipping your RMA, please pack your product extremely well to avoid any damage during shipping. We highly recommend you use the original shipping box. If the product is damaged because of improper packing, U-Reach will not be held responsible for the warranty service as the product warranty will be deemed void. Please see warranty policy in above point 1a.
6. The customer is responsible for shipping the product back for RMA. We will take care of shipping the repaired or replaced product back to the customer.
For further service inquiry, please contact your direct sales window or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Process Returns/Exchanges/Warranty Repairs?
- Request an RMA number by filling out the support form
Or contact us for more information:
- Ship the package back to U-Reach Data Solutions Inc. and please make sure the authorized RMA number is displayed on the shipping label of all boxes returned. A copy of the invoice and the signed RMA form must be included in the returned package.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted without an authorized RMA number. Any merchandise returned without an authorized RMA number will be refused and returned at the customer's own expense.
- Return policy – Customers return products they purchased within 14 days for all kinds of reasons and also get a full refund but with a restocking fee of 15% of the Selling Price. Please note that the returned products must be kept intact.